Friday, February 25, 2011

"Joe, who was not very moral, had no revulsion for the pit; he liked it."

-Even a bad Weezer song is still a pretty good song.

-The universe might be nudging me to do an art project with hubcaps. I saw random hubcaps on the sidewalk for three days in a row. Then I took note, thought about the project. AND SAW RANDOM HUBCAPS AMOK FOR THE FOLLOWING FOUR DAYS.

-Typing of art projects, I may make this blog even more schizophrenic and start posting photos of my handmade stuff. The glue gun and I have spent some quality time together recently. As a result, I am sporting a flower in my hair every day this week. (Well, and I'm not sure what I'm doing with the hair situation, so the buds are a helpful distraction while I figure it out.)

-I'm not sure if I'm exactly a creature of habit, but if I were, I've broken out of habits lately. I started sitting in a new coffee shop to read. AND I started walking Cheesman Park instead of City Park. Whoa, nelly. Sweet Valley High! Shark Farts!

-Hopefully heading southwest instead of northeast will change my headspace a bit. I'm also starting an improv class, so perhaps something will break loose within.

-On said walks, I was able to wear shorts and my chacos for three days in a row. woot-the tan line is back. I also wore heels and a dress two nights in a row...one night with bare legs. February in Colorado is blissful. (Make sure to remind me of that when it dumps snow here in April.)

-The other day when I was crossing Colfax, I was reminded of Broadway in Chicago. Weird.

-The other night I washed my sheets AND took a shower (unheard of, I know. triple whammy: my legs are shaved.). anyhooze, i stayed in bed a good amount of time extra after i woke, just so i could rub my feet together. simply the best.

1 comment:

Micah D.L. said...

This is sad. I haaaaaaaate Weezer. Hate. So, as my sister would say: It's nice that we're different.