Sunday, February 13, 2011

"So stealing his painting and not peeing on his bed is as adult as I can be about it."

(or the overheard at The Thin Man edition...random nights when I didn't have the book, but had my phone...)

"She wore these terry cloth jumpsuits and big boots. She was so JAP."

"Roll the dice and smell real nice."

"It's not a skull thing. It's a skin thing. It's my goal in life to create the most...it's like I was battling a troll in the 80s." -John

"When you've sown your oats, oats just aren't that tasty." -Chris

"I told you the paparazzi would be here. We need to go through the back." -a double entendre, Marcus

"Are we in Texas? Again? That's like putting all your eggs into a basket of red flags." -Zac

"Last resort for you. First resort for me. I'm a libertine. What can I say?" -Zac

"Black man. White snow. Dead."

"No, I'm not a musician. I'm just a dancer."

"I haven't sprinted since the 90s. I've had no reason to sprint." -Todd

"This is the kind of music that makes me think I can levitate." -David

"When are you gonna fall in love with this beauty? She keeps telling me it's a silly question, but if I had all the right puzzle pieces, I'd make her mine. " -Loren

No comments: