Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"What do the poverty-stricken have that I don't?"

my kid quotes may be waning, as i now nanny for a 4-month-old. however, the mother of said child is a doozy. i can't say we're cut from the same cloth entirely (she's a Republican...as in has a George W. Bush magnet on her refrigerator and has read his 2 biographies. what?), but our senses of humor line up quite nicely. so here we have the nora version of the quoteblog.

"Well, I hope you wore something low-cut and completely inappropriate." on interviews

"I'm a Republican, Jill; I'm not an idiot." -on palin

"It makes my eyes bleed." -on the huffington post

"I got day drunk. It's my favorite drunk." -on mother's day

"It's not cold enough to wear tights. Nor is it 1986, so pantyhose are out of the question."

"I already thought you were fantastic, but now I want to hump your leg."

No comments: