Sunday, May 1, 2011

"So anything from Kathy goes into a Jazzercise folder."

"Look at you! You're from a Hanna Barbera cartoon. Expect him to get into the Mystery Machine." -John Wynne

"This is Colfax. Be Somebody."

"I don't do stand-up. I do sit down."

"It's like a college level sociology experiment in here." -LT

"What else do you need? Pretty boys and Taco Bell." -Edub

"OK; what do I do with this kid so that I don't break it?" -Sanjay

"Forsooth. And then you end it with depression." -Mike/Tim

"I have made a decision to be stupid and I'm stickin' to it!" -Flanders

"They're just a couple of Bubbas from Alabama." -Gary Wysocki

"It's like the difference between a fiddle and a banjo." -Gary on Indy

"Look at these technological bros with their f^ckin' faces." -Hanna

"I understand that there's a lot of anger going on down there-but I cut off my hand, I don't need a mop." -Randell

"I am the Bobby Fischer of Connect Four!" -John Wynne

"If my nuts blow up at this point, why would you care?" -Tom

"No, I've only seen his big ol' meat head." -Jess

"That's like asking Bambi to act like an a*^hole." -Alicia

"I'm afraid there might be snakes in my area." -JRe

No comments: