Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"I've never plucked a rooster and I'm not too good at ping pong...."

"I think in the wintertime she can get pale...but I think that's all white people." -Kris on Emily


"Barometric pressure is a bitch." -steph on allergies and canals


"So, does God have different standards for..." "....jungle people?" -JRe and me figuring out the book of Acts (as you can tell, we're pretty adept at it.)


"It says somewhere in the Bible, or maybe the Mormon bible, at this point I don't even care..."-Jess on predestination and free will (one of our favorites)

"A little nook? Oh, a little nooky in the master bedroom." -Michelle on house hunting


"Welcome to my life. Can I just look at it and play with it a little bit, but I don't want to lead you on. This isn't going anywhere." -Erin on house hunting, as well


"I'm Tim Gunnin' this b!t@h!" -me on making bathrooms work


"Is there an outlet up here for my blender? Alright, extension cord it is." -Edubs on rooftop sunbathing


"We got Fatty McGee over here. Yeah, he watches the Food Network with his hands down his pants." -Erin on potential neighbor guy
"Whatever, I'm not training for the Olympics!" -me
"Well, at least he's not a crackhead." -Erin comparing potential neighbors


"Just drive down Delaware and look for the ugliest house on the block. That's where I live."


"Rain simplifies your life by eliminating your options." -Garrison Keillor

"I'm not even gettin' in the water. That's what lifeguards are for." -Erin on kids


"STOP YOUR MOUTH!" -Jess on 'Left Lane Must Turn Left' signs on 72, me driving and making jokes


"Girl Scouts like gays." -Tate on San Francisco


"Are you sure it's not a Catholic church?" -Sloan on smokers


"I know that Jesus loves the little children, but when you get older, He's pissed." -John on theology


2 comments:

Micah D.L. said...

I pretty much just fell apart at the Mormon bible comment...

stephonix said...

oh, Tim Gunn...is there anything you can't do?