Monday, August 24, 2009

"Seal the deal! Seal the deal! Punch her! PUNCH HER!"

Kids came to school today, and I'm sure they'll provide for many a future post, but ALL of the quotes I'm about to list are courtesy of the 7 year old I nanny for...he was quite entertaining today. woo doggies.

upon hearing i'll attend a wedding at the Butterfly Pavillion: "You've GOT to be kidding me!"

upon hearing i might read something at said wedding: "Read something? Like a riddle? or a joke? or a poem? ...like blah blah blah the girl kisses the boy...."

"What's wrong with your feet?"

"Cool people kiss a lot. That's how the movie people make it. The cool guy. He kisses girls, he has a motorcycle."

"Why do people say 'ladies first'? Pretty much only ladies say that."

1 comment:

stephonix said...

hoo geez...i almost fell out of my chair on that one.

thanks for the much needed laugh this morning. (c: