Friday, April 10, 2009

"Every Sunday we go to church to PRAISE THE LORD!"


the blog title comes from a 6-year-old who was talking to himself during a math activity at school yesterday. did i mention that the kid is a Russian gypsy? ferreals.

i've thought of posting often, but haven't done it. i hope this satisfies the legions of my readers (read: fransene). i have a few things brewing, and if i can break myself away from my exciting face-mask-nail-polish-Freaks-and-Geeks Friday night, I may type them in. i recently started to write again....no promises, but we'll see.

as i realize that i'm more of a "Dear Diary" type blogger, i also realize that if you haven't talked to me recently, only read this pap, you might think i was in the bell jar. i was. i'm not anymore. whew. good friday, folks.

1 comment:

stephonix said...

diary it up, muh fren.

i wish i was a russian gypsy.