Saturday, April 25, 2009

"We came in somewhere between 'crackhead' and 'has a gun'."

SUMMER 2009 TO DO LIST
  • play at least 5 disc golf courses
  • sit on Stella's patio twice (and find a new patio on which to sit)
  • volunteer at MaxFund weekly
  • visit 2 new speakouts
  • save at least $100 per month
  • go to the Bluebird, hi-dive, Gothic, and Fox
  • join a book club
  • go to church every week
  • blog once a week
  • visit 3 new superlatives on road trip
  • skateboard once a week
  • diligently work on Words Words Words (my dictionary journal)
  • do 5 new-to-me hikes
  • enroll in at least once class (ceramics, improv, dance, scene study, or "school")
  • visit the Hall family, either in Cortez or at Lake Powell
  • work on a Habitat for Humanity house
  • camp 3 times
  • read ten Old Testament books
  • go see Carhenge (perhaps with Micah?)
  • go to at least 2 First Fridays (Santa Fe & Tennyson)
  • buy my produce from Farmer's Markets
  • play on a softball or kickball team
  • do the Oak Park Frank Lloyd Wright walking tour
  • journal twice a week
  • JUMP STREET! JUMP STREET! JUMP STREET! (this will probably be the birthday)
  • visit at least one museum per month
  • talk to KJ (RE: Wyoming State Fair)
  • handwrite 2 letters per week

4 comments:

stephonix said...

you need company for the walking tour or the museums or bluebird/hi-dive/gothic/fox...you let me know.

(c:

Micah D.L. said...

i am all kinds of down with a day trip to carhenge...awwww yeeeah! note that you are the ONLY person that could talk me into a road trip. :o)

Phillip and Karla said...

pathways is trying to organize a habitat team.

we're still overdue for stella's.

jump street? really? am i invited? please.

-karla

Tony said...

Ambition, I likes.

I have yet to find a coffee shop suitable to be compared to Stellas, save only one but it hasn't quite passed all the tests yet, mostly because I've only been there once so far. Ugh...all the coffee shops here are loud or a little "too" indie if you know what I mean...in an semi-obnoxious way.

Good luck with the to-do list, I'll be quizzing you on your performance in October whenst I arrive for the Thexton wedding.