Friday, March 18, 2011

"He has all of his teeth. That is surprising."

"But you don't really hear anything."-Kevin

"Oop-a little sprinkle just went down to join the cheese." -me on spills
"A little snack pack in your tit-kerchief." -Erin

"Jill saying anything out of context is hilarious-but 'boner-killing-tit-kerchief' might be the best." -Todd

"Yeah, well, a lot of people moved when your mother and I got married." -MB

"By golly, I've got to be alright. I must be alright." -Grandma

"Licorice slurpee, right?" -Flanders

"I could not turn them over any slower or leave them there any longer." -Duey

"I rather enjoy shoveling dirt into the faces of...well, women." -Adam

"You got a lot going on on your boots right there." -Doug

"Why do you have a button on your head?" -Mel

"I just realized how appropriate it is that my bosom is heaving in this dress." -me on the opera
"You want some booze?" -Keller, also on the opera
"I don't know opera, but I know my Cyndi." -Keller

"Do you want Jesus to be your personal savior or your personal trainer?" -John

"People love watching fat people do stuff." -Adam

"That's the first link in the chain on the way to my mongolism. MOGULism. I'm gonna be a mogul." -Adam

"It's all country and Jesus in here." -me on Galesburg

"I don't know if you remember, but they had rootbeer. That was their thing." -Nate on Oogie's

"I need some dirtiness in my life. Yolkey but not whitey." -Sarah on the Broadview

"Well, I can't really tell. You haven't taken that lifevest off all night." -Eddie Peters on my body

"Pretty much whatever you ate at The Broadview plus fart." -Adam

"I brainwash all the grandkids." -Mel

"I've got my Associates Degree. TWO OF EM!" -Dusti

"Our relationship is unhealthy. The most passionate ones are." -Erynn

"Does the hula hoop gene skip a generation?" -Cheri

"Are you militarily ready for this evening?" -Adam

"We can't be teammates. But we can still be friends." -Randell

"Primary colors! Anxiety lights! Something's wrong!!" -Zac

No comments: