Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For the hobo on the go....in Northwest Africa

(this post may be a bit premature time-wise, but the book is oversploding with goodness. [Be sure to skip down a few posts for Faceplant quotes] some solid hours-long conversations, both in person and via the phone, have really delivered. well, and game night with the usual suspects....)

"No, I don't play that. That's you peoples' game." -JRe (moment of silence)

"Yeah...that's a tuxedo onesie. 'Cuz he likes to party." -charlie/lester/horatio

"Oh really? Then why is your crotch glowing red, Jacob?" -jacob tighe

"Let me break it down for you: We are built the same, but we come with completely different user manuals." -jacob tighe

"I am a #%(&^ financial consultant and I work in a toy store." -bradley

"It's not Woody Allen funny." -lisa

"This sober thing is freaking me out." -kevin

"We don't need to know that John Henry is going to die at the beginning of the song." -lisa

"Jump jaw swagger. Bust ya'll's heads." -panera dude

"I usually like to be smoking. If I'm not eating. Or drinking." -boombalias

"It lost it's snazziness halfway through." -boombalias

"You greet people with this..."
"Golden shower!"
"Kevin, if that is how you greet people...."
"NO, I DO NOT WANT ANY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!"

"I am not being a dick. You are being a vagina." -oh, married banter

"What kind of naked babies are you around?"

"Doo doo doooo and give God the glory glory...And look at my team."

"You get Jesus, I get books!"

"Cleaning the house never took so long!" -mdl on HASHrag/MarijuanaBroom/PotSwiffer

"Does everyone know that we're not playing charades?"

"How about you make bacon and open up all the windows today?!"

No comments: