Friday, September 17, 2010

"Yabba Dabba! Yabba Dabba stinky feet!"

Being that I wasn't around kids much for 3 weeks in August, the pickings are slim. I've just finished 2 weeks of subbing in a contained Challenge Lab, so while there were many things to laugh at, I'm not comfortable posting many of the direct quotes. There's a near promise of hilarity ensuing with my next school adventure, so brace yourself for next month.

"I think the Hunk is kinda babyish." -Jacob, 3rd

"It used to be way worse." -Jacob on a new scar
"Yeah, I can tell. It looks like it was a big scab." -me
"No-I mean it used to be bleeding." -Jacob

"Yeah-I can't argue with my parents for 30 days. AND I have to use my manners. I'm on day 12." -random kid on the playground

"You are a piece of crap." -Josh, 7th
"What did you just say?" -myself and another teacher, simultaneously
"You are a pizza breadstick." -Josh on the rebound

No comments: