Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Oh, he can hear me."

"I think it was, like, the end of creation and God was like, 'Let's stick parts of these 3 animals together.' Front-back-middle-Platypus!" -JRe on water mammals

"At least I have my modesty panel. No one wants to see 61-year-old boobs."-Mom Keller on wedding attire

"Let's be honest: people like you." -Jessica on job interviews

"You know you like to crush the nutballs." -Dave on Camels

"Yeah, my name's Josh. Look at my shoes, of course my name is Josh." -Riley on Wrouley

"Richard Tate. I went to school with him." -Joe on Lil' Rascal jokes

"There are so many reasons why we are not doctors." -Jess on forceps/triceps

"Yeah, they usually have convenience stores in city parks. 7-11, probably." -Mel on water

"Skinny jeans. Bigger man." -LT on hipster rollerblading

"Are you calling me on purpose?" -Manderson on Monday afternoon randomness

"Maybe he doesn't believe what he sees." -Mel on flirtatious eye contact

No comments: