Thursday, March 4, 2010

"I don't know, but it's a word I'm gonna start saying."

"Well, that makes sense. My sister is almost a man." -Michael, 1st grade

"Your pendant stare does not work on me. I have no soul to burn." -Rosco, 4th

"I don't really think K-Love is that positive."
"I don't call that a headband. I call that a giant ponytail holder"-Jacob, 2nd

"Did you just say grease nugget?" -me
"Miss Bradford, what's a grease nugget?" -Alex, 4th

"You don't figure out how old someone is based on how tall they are." -Jeremy, 5h

"These boys tire me out." -Jayla, kinder

"You were born in the 70s? That's when they made peace." -Ali, 3rd

"Did you bring me a big box of chocolate for Valentine's Day?" -me
"No. OH! But I did get you a rock from recess. It's in my shoe." -Gabriel, 2nd


Me: "Nate."
Nate: "You remind me of my Uncle Emilio."
Me: "I remind you of a man?"
Nate: "Only because you make those funny faces and talk in voices."

Nate: "This one time we had a Michael Jackson wrestling match. I was the white Michael Jackson and my brother was the black Michael Jackson, and my Uncle Emilio was the Chinese referee. You're both funny like that. But he's funnier than you."
Me: "Wow, you are just insulting me all over the place today."
Nate: "I'm sorry. But you shouldn't have brought it up."
Me: "I didn't bring it up; you did."
Nate: "No, you did...by talking in that funny voice."

No comments: