Thursday, March 4, 2010

"He paints little Mexican homeys."

(the adult version...back by my own popular demand)

"You're kinda hilarious, turns out." -Derek on the obvious

"I feel like there's a lot of skipping around involved. And I just ate too many pancakes." -LT on hyper heidi

"A + B = C....something something algebra." -Justin on Jesus

"No blue for you, babycakes." -Uncle Duey on bar soap

"This is your one chance at greatness, Jill." -Doug on 15ball
"Like taking candy from a baby." -Doug on the same

"Well, there is a chance he doesn't think it's completely weird." -Adam on jumping in the pool

"You don't really have a choice." -Grandma on being 92

"Please don't say that. I'm gonna start having flashbacks." -Jill on 'common sense'

"I'm glad that part's over." -Duey on Monday

No comments: