Thursday, January 28, 2010

"Arts and crafts, arts and crafts they fade....fade away."

"You have a cowboy voice." -Haley, kindergarten

"I don't want to deal with all that paperwork." -Jacob, 2nd grade
"You're lucky. Most people don't even have their own Bible. They have to go to church to read it."

"Do you even know math?" -Leo, 3rd grade

"You're talking like a Star Wars Jedi Master." -Michael, 2nd grade

"You know, you don't have to say 'Not OK' three times." -Maria, age 4
"I think I'm slightly allergic to stinky water."

"You are the weirdest person I've ever met." -Angel, 5th grade

"Do the Hellen Keller and talk to your hips." -Gabriel, 2nd grade
"One day she just figured it out with her big ole giant brain."
"Then the baby smelled it with its big old giant nose."
"You lucky little rascal."
(I'm editing a piece written by Gabriel....'They got married. Then they got 3 kids.'
I read the sentences aloud and ask, 'Gabe, does that sound right? Did they go to the store and get 3 kids?')
"No. They went to Haiti and got 3 kids. Just kidding."

1 comment:

Phillip and Karla said...

Gabriel must be a fan of 3OH!3.