Friday, September 18, 2015

"Sometimes I'm strong with English. Sometimes I'm strong with Spanish. Mostly I'm strong with words."

"I bet when you were little it was like 'Arthur' and stuff." -Justin,4th, on being old

"CARLOS!" -3rd grader on my name

"Miss Billford!" -Fernando, 2nd, on the same

"You cannot trust girls." -4th grader

"It smells like all kinds of coffee in here." -Alondra, 5th, on Wednesday at 1pm

"It's because he gots 9 and I gots 7." -Julian, 2nd, on older siblings

"No. I'm not guud. It's good." -Nathan, 2nd

"Can I keep this forever?" -Mark, 2nd, on books

"Do you speak English or Spanish?" -me
"No. I just talk." -Izaiah, 1st

"I need books on alicorns. It's a pegasus with a horn on it's head." -Elizabeth, K, schooling me

"You just said 'dude' to me?!" -Jose, K, on my informality...bro

"Can I ask you a question? Where were you last year and do you hate always having kids in your library and why do you have so many shoes under your desk?" -Jimena, 2nd, on all of the things

No comments: