Monday, December 31, 2012

It's a coyote dog!

My grandfather told me about hippies. They wear a lot of different things and carry a tambourine. -Jeremiah, 10

Children should not be kept as pets. -Madison, 8

You called me a dude, so you're a man.

I luuv peacocks. -Lilia, 5

I. Am. Hydrate.
 
There is a kid named Jesus here? -on "Hey-Zeus"

Me...my man...me my man. -Dylan, 11

I'm this age. But i'm starting kindergarten, so I might be one more. -Eli, 5
 
Is there a get out of the way light? -regarding construction trucks back-up lights and beeps
 
Hair gel is slippery, but not flammable.
 
This is your work...are you kidding me? -Lauren, 5 on field trips being my occupation

I can't sit right now. My toenails hurt very badly. -Vincent, 7
 
Yesterday was bad-I broke my mouth.

Should we call social services bc his parents smoke? -Dylan, 11
 
I'm getting pretty good at my ninja moves, so can we do some ninja moves soon? -Anja, 5
 
He's not so much in manners yet. -Kira, 7

I'm gonna play on the realzies.

I have something in my eye-I think it's acid. -Vincent, 7

Except bacon is more crunchier and yummier. -Ian, 10

I brushed it. For twenty minutes straight. And I brush my teeth for thirty minutes...uh-ZOMBIE! -Freedom, 7

I would think you're western...and country... and Amish. -Madison, on my accent

We can't just leave a coupon laying around. -Freedom, 7

I think it's called a round Christmas tree. -random 1st grader on wreaths


No comments: